Tolerances, specifications, and design guidelines for timing belt drives.
- Belt Profile & Pitch Selection
- Belt Materials & Construction
- TruMotion Belts
- Belt Tolerances & Specifications
- Synchronous Belts
- Belt Selection for Horsepower and Torque
- Finding the Required Belt Width
- Center Distance and Belt Length
Timing Pulleys, Tensioners, Pulley Stock, and Flanges
- Center Distance Calculation
- Horsepower & Torque Rating Formulas
- Standard Calculations and Formulas
- Synchronous Belt Drives - Detailed Design Data
(Large 5MB download)
Use our online form to send us your specs; we'll send you a quote within 24 hours.
Part Numbers and CAD Drawings
A higher-performance tooth design for applications where accuracy is critical, such as computer printers and storage equipment, robotics, and medical diagnostic equipment.
A precision non-marking, ultra clean belt available in 2 mm GT2, 3 mm GT2, 3 mm HTD, 5 mm HTD, .080", 1/5", and 3/8" tooth profiles for use where cleanliness is critical.