A clean-running belt to use when dust generation or marking is a concern. Engineered to be non-marking with 78% less dust generation than neoprene belts. Available in 2mm GT2, 3mm GT2, 3mm HTD, 5mm HTD, .080", 1/5", and 3/8" pitches and uses standard timing pulleys and sprockets. Excellent for printers and other paper path applications as well as medical devices and clean room equipment.
- Generates 78% less dust than neoprene belts
- High flex life.
- Minimizes friction losses.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Quieter than urethane belts.
- Operating temperature range from –40°F to 220°F (-40°C to 104°C).
A cream colored, engineered high flex plastic over hardened fiberglass cord is the basis of a TruMotion belt. Tooth surfaces have an outer layer of nylon for lower friction, high wear resistance, and quiet operation. This produces a belt that generates only 22% of the dust of a neoprene belt, 7 to 10 dB less noise than urethane belts, and delivers more accurate drive registration through lower tooth wear.
Part Numbers and CAD Drawings
- Office automation
- Paper paths in copiers and printers
- Consumer products
- Medical equipment
- Food preparation equipment
- Sewing machines
- Laboratory equipment
- DC stepper/servo devices
- Precision locating applications